Not too much to say about today’s image in this write up; instead, I’ve created a video on how I processed this image from the original exposures through to the end product. Apologies it’s so long…there was me thinking I spend 20 minutes on an image when this one is twice that.
So…my first video attempt at recording a screen, webcam and audio and I have a few notes about it.
1. My PC used to be top notch, but now struggles to handle so many power hungry applications.
2. Uploading the video seemed to lose a little of the quality.
3. Hope you can understand my accent, even though it’s a little out of sync with the webcam.
4. Grab yourself some wine/beer/whisky and drink along with me while I’m at work.
5. Enjoy, and please do leave feedback. What do you do that I don’t, what have you learnt, what questions do you have, etc.
Here’s the original image and the video follows that.