As you may be able to guess from the title of this post, this is Hadrian’s Wall.
I would like to compare it to the Great Wall of China which I had the pleasure of visiting last year, which means I am an expert in both walls now.
- Both walls go up and down a lot as they weave their way through the landscape.
- The Great Wall was a little more tiring to walk along.
- The Great Wall was a lot busier.
- I have no inspiration to walk the length of either of them.
- Hadrian’s Wall has sheep.
I hope you use this new found knowledge of both walls wisely.