I Dreamt I Was Batman

I Dreamt I Was Batman

I was up a few high buildings over the bank holiday weekend, but didn’t seem to take too many shots up there. I seem to be spending more and more time enjoying the locations I visit and less time snapping anything and everything in sight.

For this shot I had an idea of what I wanted to achieve and, apart from donning a cape a mask, managed to get pretty close to it.

I’m not too deluded though. I know I’m not Batman, nor a super hero of any other kind. He is one of my favourites though simply because he’s a ‘superhero’ without having all of the actual superpowers that others possess. Spider-man has his web thing and is quite jumpy, Superman can fly, has super strength and x-ray vision etc.

Batman is just a man with a cape and some really cool tech and a bit of ninja skills. We could all have that if we had the funds and time to invest in it.

This entry was posted in London, murphyz, Urbex and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

145 Responses to I Dreamt I Was Batman

1. Grant says:

Awesome photo!

2. Jim Denham says:

Incredible scene and image!

3. Jim Nix says:

Great idea, well executed! Nice work. Jim

4. Ryan Sexton says:

I love that bluish glow of the city light. Is it really that color in London?

5. I Dreamt I Was BatmanJust don´t jump off like batman.lol.. great shot.

6. I Dreamt I Was BatmanYou’re a super-duper man with yer Canon 500D too! Cooliolio long exposure shot.

7. Chris Nitz says:

I love the pose! All you need are some metal claws coming out of the hands and you’d have a great Wolverine movie poster!

8. I Dreamt I Was BatmanReally does have a comic book feel about it :) Nice shot!

9. Kristi Hines says:

Great idea! Maybe you are a super hero with the powers of extraordinary photography skills! :)

10. As long as you’re not plannign on jumping.

Mate, your photos are getting more and more breathtaking by the day. Love this.

11. I Dreamt I Was BatmanSettle with Bad-ass.

Great pic

12. I Dreamt I Was Batmanwicked shot dude

did you do the batman voice

13. I Dreamt I Was BatmanSuperb quality work, my friend!!!!

Greetings from Taiwan ???

14. I Dreamt I Was BatmanVery nice shot I love it, You have some talent, I like the composition and arrangement of positive and negative space in this image, Have a nice day.

Feel free to visit my stream and leave a comment or two.

15. I Dreamt I Was BatmanAwesome capture and composition!
    Definitely looks like a hero deep in contemplation!

16. I Dreamt I Was BatmanVery nice shot!! Magnificent! Where is it taken?

17. I Dreamt I Was BatmanAwesome composition and a perfect title. Great work!
    Posted via explore page on flickeflu

18. I Dreamt I Was BatmanEpic shot! Love the composition and the lighting is spot on!

19. I Dreamt I Was BatmanFabulous picture!
    Congrats on Explore!!!!

Greetings from Norway.

commented with FlickrComment

20. I Dreamt I Was BatmanHaha, really nice picture! I get the feeling that you are about to fly up in the air! :D

21. I Dreamt I Was BatmanWOW amazing ! well captured !

Via Today’s Explore at #35 on Fluidr

22. I Dreamt I Was BatmanWoow, an awesome Photo, it reall deserves Explore!!!
    Mine is featured in Explore, too check it out if you like to. Have a nice day!

23. I Dreamt I Was Batmangreat! extremely awesome

24. I Dreamt I Was Batmanexcellent concept and the angle is right for the movie

25. I Dreamt I Was BatmanFantastic! Great work! I like it.

26. I Dreamt I Was BatmanGreat capture !!!

[ via flickriver explore  --Davide Pachera ]

27. I Dreamt I Was BatmanThis is so cool! Well captured!

28. I Dreamt I Was BatmanVery unique shot… Worthy of "explore".

29. I Dreamt I Was BatmanNice work, congratulations!

30. I Dreamt I Was BatmanOutstanding image!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. I Dreamt I Was BatmanCongrats man… nice to see some uer getting on here finally

32. Flickr: N4n0 says:

I Dreamt I Was Batmanbut you just can dream on it because batma its me! :D

cool picture

33. I Dreamt I Was Batmanwow really cool photo, the buildings and lights in the city look so cool!

34. I Dreamt I Was BatmanGorgeous tones.
    Congratulations on a well deserved #35 on Explore.

35. I Dreamt I Was Batman+ + + nice shot + + +

36. I Dreamt I Was Batmanexcellent!

[ via flickriver explore  --KP!!! ]

37. I Dreamt I Was BatmanVery cool shot! NIce title to go with the image as well.

38. I Dreamt I Was Batmanspotted this one in Explore, congrats!!

39. I Dreamt I Was Batmanoh greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat photo

40. I Dreamt I Was Batmanvery cool. just the right amount of hdr…

41. I Dreamt I Was Batmangosh! this is unbelievable! Last night I dreamed about the Joker. I was the joker and finally I managed to kill Batman! but then I regretted very much, and I cried on his beautiful corpse!
    totally mad, I know :/

42. I Dreamt I Was Batmanvery cool idea and picture!!

43. I Dreamt I Was Batmannice set up… great scene

44. Viveca Koh says:

Who needs Bruce Wayne? Great shot!

45. I Dreamt I Was BatmanWas that you in the Spire story?

46. I Dreamt I Was BatmanSick, I love this shot!